I absolutely LOVE my Kitchenaid Mixer that my sister gave me as a house warming present a couple years ago. The fact that it is Tiffany Blue is just the cherry on top! No more kneading the dough with your bare hands or worrying about standing there with a handheld mixture while you could be prepping other things or worse… attempting to mix with your own hands and killing your biceps. The price is definitely a reason why many people don’t buy it. I find that it is actually very well worth it- great money spent. Here’s why:
- Saves time when you are in a time crunch.
- You can make bigger batches at once.
- More likely to bake cakes, cookies and cupcakes!
- Multitask. This frees up your hands to prepare other things. See #1.
- Saves time even when you are NOT in a time crunch.
- You’re able to speed it up and slow it down.
- No more lumps because it’s done correctly!
- Makes baking much easier and fun.
- It’s a fashionable accessory to leave atop your kitchen counter.
- Best friend for a modern day professional woman.
I’m totally convinced- where do I get one? See below:
Ever since I was younger, I always said when I grow up I’d buy a vintage world globe for decor. I don’t know, but there is something about having the entire world there to look at & spin around, point to a... Continue reading →
You know that time of the year when the seasons are transitioning from winter to spring and it’s 40 degrees in the morning but 80 degrees throughout the day and you never know how to dress or whether to keep... Continue reading →
My hubby and I are Restoration Hardware fanatics. I first discovered Restoration Hardware 5 years ago when I was living in Michigan which was when I introduced it to my husband and the fascination begun. We both knew whenever we... Continue reading →
Follow my blog with Bloglovin I first learned about the infamous ‘Prada Marfa’ sign from the show Gossip Girl where it was displayed in Lily’s penthouse. I loved it and vowed to myself to buy it one day when I... Continue reading →
Follow my blog with Bloglovin “Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany’s. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it;... Continue reading →