We went on our baby moon in May (seems so long ago) to London, Ireland and Scotland (remember my London post)? We only had 2 full days in Ireland so it was hard to get everything in, but see below on what we did and what’s on my list for next time around!
Staying in Dublin
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin
Loved the location for this hotel- definitely a top recommendation! Everything was within walking distance from this hotel in Dublin (sightseeing, food, entertainment, etc). The room were a little small, but definitely doable!
Eating in Dublin
I’ll be honest- Im a vegetarian and not a big fan of rice, potatoes and stew so we didn’t do much Irish food at all. We did find a restaurant called Mexico to Rome that we ate at TWICE because it was so good!
Sightseeing in Dublin
There’s actually not much to see in Dublin itself and can be done in half a day.
1. Dublin Castle– definitely a must (atleast from the outside, we didn’t go in)
2. Trinity College/Library– should be #1 on your list!
3. Oscar Wilde Monument– you can just walk by it and take a walk in the gardens
4. Grafton Street– my favorite to walk around and shop!
1. Giant’s Causeway/Bridge
A definite must do! Unique rock formations! Be sure to cross the bridge!
2. Belfast- on my list for next time!
3. Adare- on my list for next time!
4. Cliffs of Moher- on my list for next time!