Instant pots are definitely the new craze and I can see why! I absolutely love mine and how much time you can save! I have tons of recipes I’ve made, but this one is by far my favorite- provided by Lindsey Ostrom of Pinch Of Yum!
Adopted from Pinch of Yum’s blogpost: https://pinchofyum.com/instant-pot-noodles
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste (more to taste! yumms)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz. uncooked brown rice noodles
- 1 lb. raw chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced thinly
- peanuts, green onions, and/or sesame seeds for garnish
- Instant Pot: Place all ingredients except red peppers in the Instant Pot. Cook for 3 minutes (manual). Release steam immediately. If you get splatter, pause, or cover with a towel.
- After: Mix in the red bell peppers and toss very gently, adding a little more water or oil as needed (it will be very sticky). Serve with garnishes – add hot sauce for an extra kick. Says me on every recipe ever. ♡