This recipe is delicious and super simple (easy enough that Mr. Gentlementality whipped it up for a weeknight dinner). I couldn’t believe how delicious it is- it is the perfect combination of sweet, salty and spicy. A bonus is how healthy it is!
Servings: ~4, Calories: ~345/serving
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cut onion (can add minced garlic)
2 peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
4 cups baby spinach
3 tbsp yellow or red curry paste
1 can of coconut milk
Chopped peanuts, peanuts, cashews or almonds
Chopped cilantro (optional)
1. Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onions and garlic. Add sweet potatoes once onions are a little brown.
2. Add the red or yellow curry paste (or both). And stir well.
3. Add the coconut milk and some water if needed and heat for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the spinach and mix well until sweet potatoes are soft and curry has thickened.
5. Add any chopped nuts that you chose and cilantro and mix.
You can eat this curry alone or with rice (or any other grain such as quinoa, etc.). It’s definitely a healthy and extremely tasty plate- not to mention how simple it is to make!