Stir fry vegetables with pad thai noodles and tofu! Thai dishes are yummy, but they can be filled with fat and calories at restaurants. Why not try your own healthy version at home? Try this easy, fast and delicious recipe that I frequent during the week!
Servings: 4, Calories: 500/serving
8 oz rice noodles
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cups stir-fry vegetable blend
1/3 can coconut milk
2 tbsp red curry paste
1/2 cup peanut sauce
1 package firm tofu
1. Boil the noodles in water and keep aside once they’re done.
2. In a separate pan, use the oil and sauté the vegetables.
3. Combine the noodles and vegetables in one pan.
4. Add coconut milk, red curry paste and peanut sauce and stir.
5. In a separate pan, cook the tofu until brown and season to taste.
6. Mix the tofu with the noodles and vegetables and season to taste.
Note: You can leave out the the noodles for a low-carb option.
Also, invest in a great stir-fry pan- here are some options: