I’ve actually never been a fan of new year’s resolutions or had them except for the same one since I was 13 years old… to lose weight. However, this year I want to deviate from my normal and for the first time ever have a list since I’m extremely goal oriented.
(Note: This is also exactly the type of post that I usually don’t like to blog about so this will definitely be deviating from the norm)!
This will be the year of me and focusing on myself:
- Reduce Little Blue Book posts to once a week to focus on other goals (sorry guys)! This will be 4 posts a month- Mouth-Water Monday, Wellness Wednesday (changing Workout Wednesday to Wellness Wednesday which will focus more on a healthy way of life), Fashion Friday and either a travel one or something random in my ‘Fabulous Life of S.A.T…” category.
- Try not to interrupt people as much (This one’s for you Mr. Gentlementality)!
- Learn how to use a sewing machine to tailor my own clothes and make skirts.
- Get in the best shape of my life (yes, losing weight will always be on there).
- Decrease my sweet intake…try not to binge eat on desserts.
- Go skydiving. This is the year to finally make it happen.
- Travel to a city during any type of fashion week.
- Figure out a brilliant idea to get on Shark Tank one day.
- Advance as an oncology pharmacist.
- Ah, #10. This will remain a mystery as I can’t disclose publicly just yet…