Every gal should own a robe. I’m not talking about robes you wear right out of the shower or while you get ready. I’m talking about ones that make you feel like royalty around the house purely for luxury. One that is soft and smooth, but not silky so that you can wear it no matter the weather. The best material for this type of robe is modal which may be combined with polyester. Modal is a type of fabric used for many bedsheets or pajamas. Why wear a robe you ask?
1. Something nice to have on when you roll the trashcan in and say hi to the neighbors.
2. You can still wear that shirt you’ve had for years but has holes in it because the robe covers it and makes it look awesome.
3. When you have overnight guests and you’ve binge ate too much and want to cover those stomach rolls.
4. Being wrapped in silk, cotton or modal when you’re ‘just laying around the house’ makes you feel like a million bucks.
5. You’ll feel like royalty. Hence the title. Oh and please make sure it is long and tailored- it should fit you perfectly to make you feel great.
Here are some options:
One of Little Blue Book’s loyal readers, Sherry Hansard, sent me this recipe! I usually don’t like spinach and artichoke dip, but I wanted something creamy with a good texture. This dip recipe includes only spinach and is very tasty! Thanks... Continue reading →
First and foremost, Confidence Gear: Top|Hoodie|Sports Bra|Shoes|Pants|Skinny Up|Slim Fit|Leggings|JC Hoodie|JC Pants Are you looking for a new fitness regime for the holidays? Try out Crunch Live online with a free 10 day trial and then only $10/month! What is it?... Continue reading →
Sweet potato gnocchi is a healthy way to eat pasta! Making it fresh at home is definitely the way to go! I first tried it when my sister made it for me and fell in love instantly. Serves: 6, Calories:... Continue reading →
I wear tights almost on a daily basis. Tights are one of the best things about winter. It’s a way to still wear your dresses and skirts and stay warm. Most people don’t realize it, but they are definitely a... Continue reading →
Over a year ago last October, my hubby and I went to Positano on the Amalfi coast of Italy. It was definitely gorgeous, but I think we picked the wrong time because it was cold and raining the entire time... Continue reading →
First and foremost, confidence gear: Skinny Up Pants | Slim Fit Leggings | Yoga Leggings | Half Grip Socks | Top I am absolutely obsessed with Physique 57. There are studios, but only in certain cities- NYC, the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Dubai and... Continue reading →
Santorini– the most peaceful and gorgeous place on Earth. About four months ago, a few of my best friends and I went on a couples trip to Greece for our 30th birthdays as you may recall. This wintery weather has gotten... Continue reading →