I wanted to take a moment to be thankful for the little things in life that bring me joy on a daily basis since Thanksgiving just passed! Here are my 5 “happy moments” items for the week:
- I Believe in Manicures Opi Nailpolish: Opi launched a temporary Breakfast at Tiffany’s nailpolish holiday collection and of course I had to be the first to get the Robin’s egg blue color. Anything that is a tribute to Tiffany & Co. and Audrey Hepburn brings excitement to my heart.
- iPhone7: I had the iPhone5 for 3 years and finally upgraded to the 7- I love it. I was resistant because of the size, but once you get used to it, you hardly notice it. I love the screen resolution- I find myself staring at my phone for long periods of time in fascination.
- Caseology Mint Case– Caseology has some of the best iPhone cases that are fashionable and durable. The Savoy series mint case is super sleek and extremely appealing to the eye (the color is a bonus).
- Chanel Table Book– Reading about Chanel’s creations and collections with a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day is definitley my cup of tea. The fact that the cover features Coco’s favorite signature flower- the Camellia to display on my coffee table is just the pearl on top.
- Audrey Hepburn and Tiffany’s Mugs- I drink cappuccino or hot chocolate in my mugs on a daily basis. The Tiffany’s one is of course great to look at, but the ceramic is surprisingly durable. The Audrey one is the perfect size and makes me feel like I’m in the 1920s.
What are your little daily personal sources of happiness?