I wanted to take a moment to be thankful for the little things in life that bring me joy on a daily basis since Thanksgiving just passed! Here are my 5 “happy moments” items for the week:
- I Believe in Manicures Opi Nailpolish: Opi launched a temporary Breakfast at Tiffany’s nailpolish holiday collection and of course I had to be the first to get the Robin’s egg blue color. Anything that is a tribute to Tiffany & Co. and Audrey Hepburn brings excitement to my heart.
- iPhone7: I had the iPhone5 for 3 years and finally upgraded to the 7- I love it. I was resistant because of the size, but once you get used to it, you hardly notice it. I love the screen resolution- I find myself staring at my phone for long periods of time in fascination.
- Caseology Mint Case– Caseology has some of the best iPhone cases that are fashionable and durable. The Savoy series mint case is super sleek and extremely appealing to the eye (the color is a bonus).
- Chanel Table Book– Reading about Chanel’s creations and collections with a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day is definitley my cup of tea. The fact that the cover features Coco’s favorite signature flower- the Camellia to display on my coffee table is just the pearl on top.
- Audrey Hepburn and Tiffany’s Mugs- I drink cappuccino or hot chocolate in my mugs on a daily basis. The Tiffany’s one is of course great to look at, but the ceramic is surprisingly durable. The Audrey one is the perfect size and makes me feel like I’m in the 1920s.
What are your little daily personal sources of happiness?
This Latin-Mexican grilled street corn is to die for- especially during the holidays! On top of that, it is healthy as well for a meal or a side dish! I first tried it at this amazing restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ... Continue reading →
Today marks the 1 year blogiversary of Little Blue Book! Need a reminder of what this blog is all about? Re-read my 1 month anniversary post from last year! Since I have a passion for fashion and it is Friday, here is... Continue reading →
I love Thanksgiving- see my post from last year for why I love it! This year’s Thanksgiving post will be focused on my profession and a new certification I achieved that I am so thankful for (BCOP)! Yes, of course... Continue reading →
I absolutely love scarves. They are my favorite accessory in the fall aside from my jacket. However, the standard knot that every gal does with her scarf just isn’t enough. Tired of the boring pretzel (displayed above)? There are so... Continue reading →
Kids these days… I mean these millennial’s- honestly, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this is not how it was done back in the day when I was growing up. I didn’t own my own cell phone until I... Continue reading →
First and foremost, Confidence Gear: Top|Hoodie|Sports Bra|Shoes|Pants|Skinny Up|Slim Fit|Leggings|JC Hoodie|JC Pants BLAST is an amazing workout that I tried a few times a year ago and then randomly here and there after that. It is very similar to Orange Theory;... Continue reading →
Okay, I know my blog’s primary focus is fashion, food, fitness and travel; however, I do have occasional “Sonia-ism” posts and I think today calls for one- it’s the first day in history where the most number of people are... Continue reading →
I am so ecstatic because today is the release of my husband’s blog (well, more of a website): Gentlementality. My hubby is the biggest men’s fashionista I know- maybe that’s why we get along so well! Most people watch movies... Continue reading →