I absolutely LOVE my Kitchenaid Mixer that my sister gave me as a house warming present a couple years ago. The fact that it is Tiffany Blue is just the cherry on top! No more kneading the dough with your bare hands or worrying about standing there with a handheld mixture while you could be prepping other things or worse… attempting to mix with your own hands and killing your biceps. The price is definitely a reason why many people don’t buy it. I find that it is actually very well worth it- great money spent. Here’s why:
- Saves time when you are in a time crunch.
- You can make bigger batches at once.
- More likely to bake cakes, cookies and cupcakes!
- Multitask. This frees up your hands to prepare other things. See #1.
- Saves time even when you are NOT in a time crunch.
- You’re able to speed it up and slow it down.
- No more lumps because it’s done correctly!
- Makes baking much easier and fun.
- It’s a fashionable accessory to leave atop your kitchen counter.
- Best friend for a modern day professional woman.
I’m totally convinced- where do I get one? See below: