Happy Christmas Eve! In honor of today, I have decided to rate my top 10 sappy holiday movies on Netflix that you will probably never watch, but I still want to write about it because I secretly had fun watching them!
My Top 10 (Really it’s 16) Netflix Holiday Movies in Order from Worst to Best
10. Happy Christmas & A Very Murray Christmas (Both equally last on my list).
9. Bad Santa (Funny…sort of).
8. Dear Santa (Touching but a little too Lifetimey) & Switchmas (Reminds me of Parent Trap).
7. A Holiday Engagement (Similar to My Fake Fiancé) & Coming Home for Christmas (Not bad).
6. Holidaze (A typical love story).
5. Christmas Kiss & Christmas Crush (Both equally as sappy and awesome).
4. Christmas with the Kranks & I’ll Be Home for Christmas (Duh, they were part of my top 10).
3. Christmas Angel (Okay very Lifetimey but a great lesson to learn).
2. 12 Dates of Christmas (Zack Morris is in it ladies.) & All I Want for Christmas (Cute).
1. The Mistletones (A little girl rivalry that reminded me of Pitch Perfect!)
So grab a glass of hot chocolate & chocolate chip cookies (after watching A Christmas Story all day on TBS today & tomorrow) while you wait for Santa & let me know what you think of them!